Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day 1



Nikki and Sharon both have Project 365 blogs going, so I think I'm going to try this out. The idea is that you post a picture every day for a year. I can forsee two problems with this project. Number one: I'm armed with two substandard cameras. An old 1.3 megapixel clunker about the size of a brick and my Verizon Razr. Number two: I'm a lazy bastard, and it's very unlikely that I'll do anything at all every day for a year.


This week, spring finally got here. We had to dig out the air conditioner, grilling has been good. Today, Nikki and I went to the Watertown Library. It's a mediocre collection, but a great facility. I could see myself spending many a winter Saturday in there, reading in the sun. Afterwords, we walked up the river to get home. I saw some big fish in the Charles. They may or may not have been carp.


This picture is a cherry tree on the corner of our block. The blossoms were so thick and heavy that it didn't look like it could possibly be real.

No comments:

 
\