Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 16

We went up to Salem with all the guests yesterday. It was fun walking around. Except that Nikki's stepfather whines more than any grown man should. He complained about doing boring things, walking too fast, walking too far... Anyway, I had been up there last year with Nikki, and we had fun. This time was fun again, mostly. This picture is of a 17th century headstone in the old Salem cemetery. I love the old death's head stones that you find in the cemeteries around here. There are plenty in Boston, but I am way too cool to stop and take pictures like some idiot tourist. Luckily, up in Salem I am an idiot tourist, so it doesn't matter.

Later that evening, I accidentally kind of told off Nikki's stepfather at Cold Stone Creamery. I didn't really mean to, but he wouldn't shut his big mouth. Oh well, a friendly game of Scattergories made everything right.

No comments:

 
\