Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 17

I'm feeling a little bit grizzly this evening. I definitely need to shave and trim my beard tomorrow. I don't know why I'm in a bad mood. I've got my favorite shorts on (I almost posted a picture of them, I like them so much), all the company is gone, and the house is quiet.

That picture behind me is from a set of three abstracts that were one of my best scores when I was moving furniture. They're all about 3x5 feet, framed, and fucking cool. I can't believe I got them for free. Two of them are hanging in my office/loft/landing type area, and the third is hanging in our basement storage space. Pretty soon, we're going to be all out of wall space, especially if we keep buying books. That's right, we got two more bookshelves from craigslist this weekend to house our expanding literary collection. Between bookshelves, art, posters, and postcards, you can hardly see any wall at our place at all.

No comments:

 
\